I am committed to ensuring the 100% satisfaction of my art collectors.
Returns and Cancellations
- Cancellation of a transaction in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Cancellation of Transactions) Regulations, 2010 and the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
- My policy lasts 14 days since you received the artwork (“cancelation period”) subject to the terms below. If 14 days have gone by since you received my Artwork from the couriers, the sale is final and unfortunately, I can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- You may cancel a transaction and return any eligible artwork (i.e. artwork that is not one of the Final Sale items, listed below), within the cancelation period, provided that it is returned to me in its original condition and packaging and all the costs involved in returning the product will apply to you.
- The cancellation and return guarantee is NOT applicable to the following final sale items: Framed Artworks, Limited Edition Artworks.
- You understand and agree that I use commercially reasonable efforts to display the colors of Original Works of Art and Printed Works accurately via the Services. However, because individual computer monitors may display colors differently, I am not responsible for the color accuracy of any Original Works of Art or Printed Works displayed on the Services, and disclaim all liability in this regard.
- To be eligible for a return, the Artwork must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- The transaction can be canceled and returned by contacting me by e-mail email@example.com
- The cancellation of the transaction will be valid only after you receive an e-mail from me, confirming the request to cancel the transaction.
- In case the cancellation is approved you will bear the cost of shipping the product back to me in addition to a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee will be 5% of the value of the transaction or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
- I take great care in packaging my artworks as safely as possible.
- In the rare and unfortunate event where an item arrives at you damaged, please contact me within 24 hours of the receipt of the goods for a replacement (in case this is not a ‘one of a kind original Artwork’) or a refund.
- Please send your order number and photos of the damaged Artwork to my mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your email, I will contact you to discuss the next steps.
- I do not process claims without photos clearly showing the damage.
How to Return an Original Artwork
- The Artwork must be returned to me in its original packaging with the original invoice.
- You are responsible for all the returning costs including transportation, customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I recommend that you insure the return shipping as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the Artwork and will be liable for any damage to it until I receive it at my address. I also recommend that you use secure, trackable means to return your order to me, and that you retain the proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- You will send the Artwork to the address that I will send you, in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received your returned item. I will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- The refund will be on the total price that you paid, less the commissions I paid to the bank for the transaction.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.