Terms of service
- This website is operated by Fanny Horowitz. It is used as a sales site for the purchase of Artworks by Fanny Horowitz.
- Everything stated in these regulations in a masculine language is for convenience only and the regulations apply to both sexes equally.
- I offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- I reserve the right, at my sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to my website. It is your responsibility to check this website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to my website following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- By visiting this site and / or purchasing something from me, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The actual purchase of the product on the website will constitute a statement on your part that you have read the provisions of these regulations, understood them and agreed to them.
- If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- The site allows customers a convenient, easy and safe purchase of my Artworks via the Internet.
- The artwork can be purchased on the website at any time until stocks run out.
- The purchase on the website is by credit card or by PayPal and the transaction will be made after it is approved by the credit company or by PayPal.
- The price of the products on the website include VAT.
- The price of the products on the website do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- I reserve the right to change the prices of the products on the website from time to time.
- I reserve the right to stop marketing and selling my Artworks at any time and to deny the option to purchase on this site, at my discretion.
- I reserve the right to refuse any order placed on this site.
- Occasionally there may be information on this site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. I reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- The Artworks are shipped to international addresses and to local addresses in Israel.
- I do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- The Artworks will be processed and shipped to you to the address you typed when making the purchase on the sales site, within 2-6 business days after payment is received.
- As an online shopper myself, I love to receive my purchases in the shortest period possible. Therefore, I will make every effort to shorten your waiting time too.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- Orders are shipped internationally by DHL EXPRESS or by Israel Post registered air mail with a tracking number.
- Delivery time to most of the world is 3 – 10 business days.
- Delivery times will vary according to the destination and type of delivery.
- Delivery times are estimated, delay by post, custom or holiday may occur.
- I can not be held responsible for any delays in delivery. Delayed delivery will not give rise to any penalty nor indemnity, and cannot be used as a reason for canceling the order.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
Shipping to Israel
- The delivery time is 1 – 5 business days.
- The delivery time for framed Artworks is 10 business days.
- The shipment will be coordinated with you by the shipping company.
- For free self-collection from Tel Aviv, Israel, please contact me by mail email@example.com
For any questions or inquiries regarding the Artworks, you are welcome to contact me by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I am committed to ensuring the 100% satisfaction of my art collectors.
Returns and Cancellations
- Cancellation of a transaction in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Cancellation of Transactions) Regulations, 2010 and the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
- My policy lasts 14 days since you received the artwork (“cancelation period”) subject to the terms below. If 14 days have gone by since you received my Artwork from the couriers, the sale is final and unfortunately, I can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- You may cancel a transaction and return any eligible artwork (i.e. artwork that is not one of the Final Sale items, listed below), within the cancelation period, provided that it is returned to me in its original condition and packaging and all the costs involved in returning the product will apply to you.
- The cancellation and return guarantee is NOT applicable to the following final sale items: Framed Artworks, Limited Edition Artworks.
- You understand and agree that I use commercially reasonable efforts to display the colors of Original Works of Art and Printed Works accurately via the Services. However, because individual computer monitors may display colors differently, I am not responsible for the color accuracy of any Original Works of Art or Printed Works displayed on the Services, and disclaim all liability in this regard.
- To be eligible for a return, the Artwork must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- The transaction can be canceled and returned by contacting me by e-mail email@example.com
- The cancellation of the transaction will be valid only after you receive an e-mail from me, confirming the request to cancel the transaction.
- In case the cancellation is approved you will bear the cost of shipping the product back to me in addition to a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee will be 5% of the value of the transaction or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
- I take great care in packaging my artworks as safely as possible.
- In the rare and unfortunate event where an item arrives at you damaged, please contact me within 24 hours of the receipt of the goods for a replacement (in case this is not a ‘one of a kind original Artwork’) or a refund.
- Please send your order number and photos of the damaged Artwork to my mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your email, I will contact you to discuss the next steps.
- I do not process claims without photos clearly showing the damage.
How to Return an Original Artwork
- The Artwork must be returned to me in its original packaging with the original invoice.
- You are responsible for all the returning costs including transportation, customs and import taxes that may apply.
- I recommend that you insure the return shipping as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the Artwork and will be liable for any damage to it until I receive it at my address. I also recommend that you use secure, trackable means to return your order to me, and that you retain the proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- You will send the Artwork to the address that I will send you, in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received your returned item. I will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- The refund will be on the total price that you paid, less the commissions I paid to the bank for the transaction.
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Information security and privacy
- I may use the information provided to me by you on this site, in order to enable the purchase of the Artworks and in accordance with all laws.
- This personal information will not be disclosed and will not be used further for marketing purposes without your permission.
- I take acceptable precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases beyond my control and / or due to force majeure, I will not be liable for any damage of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to you, if this information is lost and / or used unauthorized.
- All intellectual property rights in the Artworks displayed on this site are the exclusive property of Fanny Horowitz.
- Any use including the reproduction, modification, sharing, publishing, distribution, replication or profit from the art, without the prior written permission of Fanny Horowitz, the owner of the Copyright, is strictly prohibited.
- All intellectual property rights in this sales site are the exclusive property of Fanny Horowitz.
- No information from this sales site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published or used in any other way, unless prior written consent has been given by Fanny Horowitz.
Law and Jurisdiction
The interpretation and enforcement of these By-Laws and/or any action or dispute arising therefrom shall be made in accordance with Israeli law only. The competent court in Tel Aviv-Yafo Districts will be entrusted with the exclusive jurisdiction.